THAT CLASSIC SOUND
Community Concerts, established in 1958, strives to bring entertainment and culture to the residents of our community at an affordable price.
Our non-profit organization is supported by those who buy either single or season membership tickets at various levels.
Located at: Columbia High School, Norman L. Choice Performing Arts Center
Address: 469 SE Fighting Tiger Drive
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA?
PURCHASE ONE OR MORE SINGLE OR SEASON TICKETS!
Season Pass Concert Tickets
● Season Pass Tickets are also conveniently available for purchase. If you plan to attend three or more concerts this season, SEASON PASS is the way to save money!
● Comfortable seats and free parking at the Norman L. Choice Performing Arts Center at the Columbia High School.
Discounted Group Tickets Are Available
Community Concerts offers a 25% discount in single adult ticket price ($15 instead of $20) for groups of ten or more adults who are (optionally) bringing one or more students. The discounted student price is $7.50. This is a great deal for church groups, civic groups, clubs, etc. Here’s how it works:
- Group leader collects $15/adult and $7.50/student (K-12) a day or more before the concert of interest.
- Group Leader calls Martha Bryan 386 365-8488 with the number attending.
- On the day of the concert, about one hour before the concert begins, the group leader comes to the ticket table in the lobby of the Norman L. Choice Performing Arts Center and presents a single check or cash in the total amount sold.
- Then, within one hour of the start of the concert, group members pick up their discounted their discounted lobby ticket table.
Any questions, please call Martha at
386 365-8488, or call one of the Board members.
CONTACT US TODAY
We look forward to enriching your life!