Covid 19 disrupted presentation of our last two concerts of the 2019-2020 season, so here is a tentative schedule of concerts for the new season, our 62 nd consecutive year. We say “tentative” because we have not yet received confirmation of the availability of our venue, the Norman Choice Performing Arts Center on the Campus of Columbia High School:
- “King’s Brass” Christmas Concert 7:30 pm Thurs.Dec 3, 2020
- “Borealis Wind Quintet” 7:30 pm Thurs Jan 28, 2021
- “Matt Johns’ Band” 7:30 pm Thurs Mar 18, 2021
- “Let’s Hang On” (Frankie Valli Tribute) 7:30 Sat April 24, 2021
- “Community Showcase” (Some of the area’s best local talent) – free to the public. Date to be announced later
Individual concert tickets will be offered for sale at the Membership Table before each concert, as well as on this web site, as soon as we can confirm dates. We have no plans, at present, to offer season tickets. Prices are $20/adult and $10/student K-12. Those who already have season tickets from last season may use their tickets for admission to Borealis Wind Quintet and Matt John’s Band which are being rescheduled for this season, as shown above.
Community Concerts is facing one of the greatest challenges in our history. If you are able and interested in helping us, please consider a donation at this time. We are deeply grateful for your generosity. Call Martha at (386) 365-8488
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.