THAT CLASSIC SOUND
Community Concerts, established in 1958, strives to bring entertainment and culture to the residents of our community at an affordable price.
Our non-profit organization is supported by those who buy either single or season membership tickets at various levels. We appreciate some 70 businesses which purchase ads in our season program jacket.
FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON
Located at: Norman L. Choice Performing Arts Center
Address: 469 SE Fighting Tiger Drive
NO MORE SHOWS AT FLORIDA GATEWAY COLLEGEDOWNLOAD THE LIST OF BOARD MEMBERS
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA?
Tickets may be purchased the following ways:
● At the Norman L. Choice Performing Arts Center lobby ticket table up to one hour before any performance (cash or check only).
● Online by choosing one of the two options below:
Discounted Group Tickets Are Available
Community Concerts offers a 25% discount in single adult ticket price ($15 instead of $20) for groups of ten or more adults who are (optionally) bringing one or more students. The discounted student price is $7.50. This is a great deal for church groups, civic groups, clubs, etc. Here’s how it works:
- Group leader collects $15/adult and $7.50/student (K-12) a day or more before the concert of interest.
- Group Leader calls Martha Bryan 386 365-8488 with the number attending.
- On the day of the concert, about one hour before the concert begins, the group leader comes to the ticket table in the lobby of the Norman L. Choice Performing Arts Center and presents a single check or cash in the total amount sold.
- Then, within one hour of the start of the concert, group members pick up their discounted their discounted lobby ticket table.
Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you within two business days.
You may instead opt to contact one of our board members directly by finding thier name on our directory.
CONTACT US TODAY
We look forward to enriching your life!